Huawei introduced MateBook D 15 and MateBook D 14 notebooks
The first laptop has received a matrix on 15,6 inches with the resolution of 1920 h 1080 pixels, and also the aluminum case. Inside there are 10th generation Intel Core processors and NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics. Hybrid Ryzen 5 3500U chips are also available. Maximum RAM is 16 GB, permanent memory includes SSDs up to 512 GB and HDDs up to 1 TB.
The ports include a pair of USB 3.0, one USB 2.0, one USB 2.0, one USB-C (charging), one HDMI and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The cooling system is based on Shark Fin 2.0 fans. The power supply capacity is 65 W. There is a fingerprint scanner, and the autonomy is declared at the level of 12-13 hours on one charge.
The prices look like this:
- Core i5, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD – $755
- Core i5, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD – $800
- Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD – USD 940
- Ryzen 5 3500U, 8 GB of RAM, SSD of 256 GB + 1 TB HDD – USD 570
- Ryzen 5 3500U, 16 GB RAM, SSD of 256 GB + HDD 1 TB – 610 dollars
The MateBook D 14 model is similar to the “big brother” model, except that the screen is smaller in size and there is no room for a hard drive – only an SSD. The other parameters are the same. Let’s notice that both models have the scanner of a print in the switching-on button.
Specifications and the prices look so:
- Core i5, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD – $740
- Core i5, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD – $780
- Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB of SSD – $925
- Ryzen 5 3500U, 8 GB of RAM, 512 GB of SSD – USD 570
- Ryzen 5 3500U, 16 GB RAM, SSD of 512 GB – USD 710
Both models can already be pre-ordered in China, and sales will start on December 3. The terms of entering the world market are not specified.